Successful Richmond Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Firm Pursues Successful Outcomes for all Clients
Experienced Virginia law firm dedicated to helping accident victims and those accused of crimes
When you are facing serious legal issues, you need an experienced law firm who will zealously represent you until your case is resolved. At Alex Taylor Law, PLC, we represent clients throughout Virginia in many types of personal injury and criminal defense matters and we are determined to work until we achieve the best possible outcome. Located in Richmond, our firm is headed by a leader with the experience of being a former state and federal prosecutor, in addition to being a military judge. Thus, we know how to be strong advocates, what to expect from the opposition, and how to employ effective strategies to present a strong case. Whether you were injured in a trucking accident, lost a family member to a drunk driver, or were charged with a crime, as serious as first degree murder, we will pursue the best legal options for your situation and keep you informed about the progress of your case. Our firm’s leader has also demonstrated his commitment to our community by co-founding and leading mentoring and scholarship programs to include the UVA Richmond Ridley Cain Scholarship which has raised over a million dollars to promote diversity at this great university. Lastly, we are proudly known for mentoring interns who have become rising stars at commonwealth attorney offices and law firms. In the recent words of one intern, ‘its not about praise or money, its about helping people who would otherwise be treated unfairly. It is about listening to clients who’ve had a troubled path in life and having faith in them to do better, and then get the justice system to have faith in them too. In short its about advocating for those who cannot advocate for themselves.
Knowledgeable former prosecutors offer dependable and effective legal representation
Successful legal representation often depends on retaining an attorney as soon as you realize legal action is warranted or imminent. Our clients trust us to handle their case because we provide:
- Innovative strategies — The consequences of a criminal conviction can be severe. We know how to build a strong defense, collaborate with other former prosecutors, and tailor legal strategies to the facts of your case.
- Aggressive advocacy — We understand the consequences of waiting too long to act on your case and will promptly get to work to develop an effective, well-supported argument to use in negotiations and, if necessary, in court.
- A track record of successful decisions — We have produced successful results for many of our clients using my more than three decades of legal experience. We use experience, strategy, and proven tactics to seek a favorable outcome in your case.
We begin to strategize and fight for our clients from the very first day and work closely with them to ensure their interests are well represented.
Responsive advocate helps Virginia residents resolve their legal matters
We use all our knowledge and legal resources to strongly advocate for Virginia residents in the following matters:
- Personal injury — Accidents can produce serious, and sometimes catastrophic, injuries. We represent victims in personal injury claims brought after trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents and auto accidents. You deserve compensation, and we will fight to hold the responsible party accountable. My firm also handles other types of claims and wrongful death litigation if someone else’s negligence leads to a fatality.
- Criminal defense — A criminal conviction can follow you for the rest of your life. We provide highly skilled criminal defense representation in many matters, including prosecutions alleging homicide, assault and battery, weapon offenses, drug crimes and DUI/DWI. My firm uses all legal options to fight the charges against you and also helps those who have been wrongfully charged seek expungement of their criminal records.
We know how to address complex issues and understand how critical a good solution is to you and your family. We will tirelessly pursue a fair outcome and we are invested in helping to ensure the legal process is fair for our clients.
Contact our firm if you desire an accomplished Virginia attorney and leader, who is regarded as a soldier in a suite, "your game changer", to schedule a free consultation
At Alex Taylor Law PLC, I represent clients throughout Virginia in personal injury and criminal defense matters. Call 804-486-5397 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Richmond office.